Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

10.1.12 Low self-esteem?

I wrote this on 4th Dec 2011, decided to just publish it. ^-^

I came across quite a lot of people having low self-esteem, knowing that I used to be one of them.

What's the cause of it? - Judgmental people.

I want to share how I overcome and accept myself for being who I am. Last time, I don't know how many times I've been repeating this, but just like any of the girls, I hate how I look, I just hate myself and I hate life so much that I thought to commit suicide but didn't dare. When I was still young like primary 5, I tried swallowing adult panadol which I heard from the doctor that it's too strong for me at that time, and swallowing pills' like, you can die without those type of extreme pain, but nothing happened to me. Thinking back I'm seriously, really glad that I'm still alive and half healthy. I question my friends, I question my enemies, I question buddha (I'm buddhist) and I even question God, asking them why am I not even a little bit pretty on the outside. Quotes saying inner beauty matters more and obviously we all know that the world is judgmental. People who judge others, I don't know why but it seems like they only can see the bad points about you, actually no, they can twist good points into bad points to make you feel depressed. I just don't know how the hell did they do that.

I got sooooooo tired and frustrated with judgmental people. They're like the only people I hate. I mean, you can judge in a joking manner like saying your friend did a bad job at something, but never ever mean what you say because judging is just wrong. So wrong you don't even want to know how wrong it is. You don't even want to feel the pain of being judged & rejected by people around the world thinking that you belong nowhere.

You know, I really hate seeing girls or even guys feeling bad about how they look. I know, we must accept the fact that we are not pretty/handsome as other realllll pretty/handsome people out there, but we ARE perfect, at least standing alone, to ourselves. What's that bullshit saying nobody is perfect? Stand infront of the damn mirror and tell yourself you're too good that's why people judge you.

The following paragraphs might NOT make any sense at all.

--

Planking is very popular months ago. And it is actually a good example to life. But people find it stupid. I think it's okay. I tried planking and I feel stupid while trying to plank but it's actually not easy to plank. Nobody really knows that or believe that but I say planking is a good example to life because...

1) Planking on things that doesn't give support to your chest and legs than planking on flat and big surface.
- Because even though we know it's not easy but we still chose to plank on things that are harder because there will always be times where you hope something wouldn't happen but it did.

  • Always expect the best but prepare for the worst.

  • 2) Planking on dangerous places risking your life: Australian guy dies while planking on a seventh floor balcony (clickable).
    - People call him stupid for doing that, partly he is but he fell because his time to be in this world is up. Why?
    Because he chose to NOT treasure what he currently have and risk his life to something pointless.

  • You earn respect, gain love, collect confidence. It don't just come by itself, but once you have some of those,  be appreciative  that you even have any.

  • Remember: Judgmental people planks in traffic because despite knowing it's wrong but they still do it. You know what's in the traffic.

  • Sorry, I had to... They will pay for what they did wrong.

  • --

    If that big chunk of words makes no sense to you, then just be who you are. Don't change for anyone. Change for yourself.


    Black Veil Brides (yes, them again) - Savior
    If this song isn't the type of music you listen to then just read the lyrics.
    I never meant to be the one who kept you from the dark,
    but now I know my wounds are sewn because of who you are.
    I will take this burden on and become the holy one,
    but remember I am human and I'm bound to sing this song.

    So hear my voice, remind you not to bleed.
    I'm here.

    Savior, will be there when you are feeling alone.
    A savior for all that you do.
    So you live freely without their harm.

    So here I write my lullaby to all the lonely ones.
    Remember as you learn to try to be the one you love.
    So I can take this pen and teach you how to live,
    but what is left unsaid, the greatest gift I give.

    So hear my voice, remind you not to bleed.
    I'm here.

    Savior, will be there when you are feeling alone.
    A savior for all that you do.
    So you live freely without their harm.

    SAVIOR, will be there.
    When you are feeling alone, a savior (will be there) for all that you do.
    So you live freely without their harm.

    When I hear your cries, praying for light. I will be there.
    When I hear your cries, praying for life, I will be there!

    I will fight!
    I will always be there!
    I will fight.

    XOXO

    Post a Comment