Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

5.2.12 Remember when...

I miss how everything about us used to be, but I don't wanna go back.

Remember when we were just starting to get close as friends? Remember when we teased each other? Remember when we gave each other nicknames? Remember when we start wanting to talk to each other so much? Remember when we stayed the night up together? Remember when we saw that sunset? Remember when you called because I was scared? Remember when we watched supernatural TV show together? Remember when we both listen to the same songs? Remember when you said you love me? Remember when we stood up for each other? Remember when you get so jealous? Remember when you gave up and I cried? Remember when you said I still mean a lot to you? Remember when you said we'll stay ____ forever? Remember when we started to drift? Remember when I tried to hold you back? Remember when you refuse to come back? Remember when you said no _____, no whatever, just friends?

Even till now, I still cry over what happened 4 years ago. He meant so much. Surprisingly, we've never been together.

Now I'm living my life without him, I turn back and saw him, saw what we used to be, I cried, I missed, I turn to what's left, I saw our friends, I still cry and miss, I turn to what's right, I saw his new friends, which became my classmate, I missed and cried, then I look what's infront of me, I saw the new him, I'm glad we're over. We still talk, but no, we don't contact anymore.

What I'm trying to say is: Memories stay but get over what you can't get back because you already tried.
The one you missed or are still missing took a part of your heart, your feelings and most of your time. Leave the memories alone and YOU move on. Because that someone whom you once loved is no longer the same one you used to love.

1 comment